Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This past week, we stayed pretty close to our menu plan. Friday night, Brian surprised me with a date night to the Melting Pot...it was very neat! We had never been before. I loved the cheese and the dessert. It was pretty pricey, though...a rare treat for us:) It was a much-needed night off from cooking, as well as caring for kiddos. I am so thankful for my mom and dad...they took great care of the kids and had them all sleeping soundly in their beds when we got home! This week, there is no room in our budget for any more "date nights"...we will be sticking to the plan!

Monday, July 13th~
Grilled Shrimp
sauteed yellow squash and onions
Baked Potatoes

Tuesday, July 14th~BEN'S 1st BIRTHDAY!
Loaded Veggie Omelets
Chocolate-Chip Pancakes

Wednesday, July 15th~
BLTs/Grilled Cheese sandwiches
fruit salad

Thursday, July 16th~
Spaghetti
salad
applesauce

Friday, July 17th~
Homemade Pizza Night!

Saturday, July 18th~
Grilled Pork Chops
Broccoli with cheese
Pesto-Pasta salad with LOTs of summer veggies!

Sunday, July 19th~
Leftovers!!!

2 comments:

kelly said...

I love the melting Pot. They closed the one near our house, which I should be thankfulfor since its so expensive. I am like you, I like the cheese and dessert the best.

Kelly said...

Happy 1st birthday to Ben!!

I've never been to The Melting Pot (because of the expense), but I've heard many rave reviews.