Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu is, once again, abbreviated. I am so excited about our camping trip this weekend! Yay! Our meals will be fairly simple this week...I have lots of "catching up" to do and I don't want to tie up too much of my time fix'n supper! I do hope to carve out a little time to bake some big batches of muffins to freeze with Hadley...we will see how that goes!

Monday, August 24th~
Chicken and Noodles
green beans
peaches

Tuesday, August 25th~
Grouper Nuggets
roasted potatoes
broccoli with cheese sauce

Wednesday, August 26th~
Grilled Cheese sandwiches
tomato soup
pears

Thursday, August 27th~
Loaded Omelets with LOTSA veggies!
pancakes

Friday, August 28th-Sunday, August 30th~
CAMPING AT THE BEACH!!!


for more menu planning inspiration, head over to Organizing Junkie

No comments: