Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Menu planning is something that I have done unofficially for a long time. I think it helps keep things saner around supper time when you have an idea of what you are gonna "fix"! This is my first week to participate in Menu Plan Mondays over at www.orgjunkie.com You should go over and check it out. I always like to see what other bloggers have on their menu for the week. Many of them provide links to recipes. Who couldn't use some new (and tested) menu ideas?

Monday, March 9-
Cheesy Black bean and Rice casserole, steamed carrots, apple sauce

Tuesday, March 10-
Creamy chicken and noodles, green beans, pears

Wednesday, March 11-church night
leftovers or sandwiches

Thursday, March 12-
Potato soup and homemade bread

Friday, March 13-
Chicken tetrazzini, peas

Saturday, March 14-
Homemade Pizza Night!

5 comments:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love potato soup, and the cheesy black bean & rice casserole sounds good too.

SnoWhite said...

welcome :) your menu sounds great. hope you have a wonderful week.

Dawn said...

Welcome to menu planning Monday-I just started a few weeks ago. We're having potato soup and pizza this week too!

Sarah said...

Great menu...it all sounds yummy!

Welcome to Menu Planning Monday!!

P.S. Your little girls are cute! I have 3 girls too. :-)

Betsy said...

Welcome! I love chicken tettrazini, too. Such good comfort food.