Friday, April 10, 2009

Disney on Ice






Last night was Girl's Night Out! We had such a great time at Disney on Ice in Jacksonville. Hadley, Avery and I joined our dear friends Monica, Reese and Reganne Robinson and Priscilla, Makayla and Ms. Harriet Jackson for a special girls-only night! We had dinner at Chic-fil-a before the show. Hadley was so excited to be eating at her favorite resturant with her best friend. They were so cute!
The show was amazing! We saw Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally, Ramone, and Doc during the first part. Of course, that was Avery's favorite part of the night! It was really neat to see those cars racing around on the ice. Ramone even "hit the switches" for us!
Then, it was time for The Little Mermaid. That was my favorite part of the show. The Little Mermaid came out when I was in 3rd grade and it was my very favorite movie as a little girl. I felt like a kid again as I sang along to all the songs. It was great!
The Lion King portion of the show was next. The costumes were beautiful! The girls were a little scared of the part with Scar and the hyenias, but they really did enjoy the music and Timone and Pumba cracked them up!
The Fairies were the stars of the show. They came out after the intermission and they were the entire second half of the show. The look on Hadley's face when her favorite fairy, Silvermist skated out was priceless! It really was one of the best productions I have ever seen. The colors and music and special effects were just breath-taking!
It was a wonderful evening out with my precious girls. I would definitely recommend the show to anyone with little girls!

No comments: