Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have not really taken the time to plan out my menus for the past couple of weeks. It has made dinner time much more stressful and the temptation to just go "grab a bite" at a fast-food joint more appealing. I have learned my lesson and I am back on the wagon:) Taking just a few minutes to plan ahead helps me to save money and time. I am able to thoughtfully put together healthy and frugal meals for my family. It really is wonderful! For more on menu planning and lots of great menu plans and recipe links, visit orgjunkie.com

Monday, May 18-
Chicken and noodles
green beans
peaches

Tuesday, May 19-
Macaroni and Tomatoes
pinto beans
corn bread

Wednesday, May 20-
Tabbouleh Salad
homemade pitas
carrot sticks
pears

Thursday, May 21-
Left-over Bar
homemade icecream

Friday, May 22-Tuesday, May 26-
Out of Town for Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Thanks for posting the pita recipe!

Julie said...

Your menu looks great! Thanks for sharing.