Monday, May 18, 2009

A Star is Born



Last Sunday night, a star was born. Several stars, actually. Our children's choir at church, the KPs, helped lead in worship for a very special Mother's Day service. They did a fantastic job! I have been so blessed to be a leader in KPs this year. These kids worked very hard to prepare for this service and their hard work really payed off! I, as a mama, was especially proud of my own little KP. Hadley made her official solo debut. (her unofficial solo debut took place in June of 2006 when she sang her rendition of 'Old McDonald' at a most inappropriate time-my sister's wedding ceremony!) Hadley loves to sing and is most certainly not even a little bit shy about being onstage! The service went great. It was a Mother's Day I will never forget:)

To see a video clip of Hadley singing her solo, click here




No comments: